Terms & Conditions for VISA / FIFA Marketing Campaign
- Emirates Post Group Company “Emirates Post” in partnership with VISA International Service Association is running a ‘Spend & Win’ competition within the UAE.
- Customer has to spend AED (50) on any Emirates Post product or service within the agreed time period, with a Visa card, to be eligible to enter the draw for winning one of the allocated prizes(s) , provided that this applies for all services/products and local and international shipments).
- Every AED (50) spent by Customer , gives one entry into the draw. Multiple transactions can be combined to form one draw entry.
- Customer(s) shall be eligible for more than one draw entry, as long as the threshold of AED (50) “fifty Dirhams” is being met.
- Completed transactions are automatically entered into the draw.
- The campaign will run from August 15th to September 15th, for a period of one month.
Prizes / Winner(s)
- The winner will be contacted via the information provided . There will be a total of 41 winners, including one Grand Prize winner, and 40 runners up winners.
- The winner of the Draw will be picked by a random process in presence of the official representative from the Dubai Economy & Tourism Department. The draw date is on 21st of September and is subject to change.
- Emirates Post will notify the winner(s) when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or winner’s failure to reply may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner(s).
- Each entrant will be eligible for and awarded one prize only. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on appropriate social media channels.
- Prize(s) must be claimed within 5 working days as of winner being so notified . Failing which may result in withdrawing the prize from the winner(s) and the selection of an alternate winner(s).
- Each winner must present a valid ID and present the confirmation email to claim the Package.
- The Grand prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other Visa and/or Emirates Post offer.
- Winner(s) shall not assign the prize for any other person for whatsoever reason.
- “Tickets to the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, whether awarded as a prize and/or are included as part of a promotion, must be accepted as awarded and are subject to all of the applicable terms and conditions prescribed to such tickets from time to time by FIFA. Such terms and conditions are contained in the General Terms and Conditions for the Use of Tickets and the Stadium Code of Conduct (which can be reviewed at www.fifa.com/tickets). By accepting tickets as a prize and/or as part of a promotion, the holder is deemed to have accepted all of the applicable terms and conditions.”
- Winner(s) hereby agrees to share the allocated hotel room as winner(s)packages are based on double occupancy only.
- The grand prize excludes Any meal, event and/or activity outside of the scheduled program itinerary, Hotel incidentals (e.g. phone, mini-bar, laundry, etc…) and/or any applicable taxes.
- The prize to be awarded is as stated in the competition information, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable to any other person or third party.
- Emirates Post reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner(s) agree to allow Emirates Post to record, process, retain and share personal data and content featuring personal data as required. Including first and last name, phone number, e-mail address and photo with Department of Economy & Tourism ("DED") and Visa for the sole purpose of Visa delivering the Package to the winner of the Draw, with no compensation for the same.
- The winner has a right to refuse or withdraw consent to its entitlement to the prize at any time . However, by doing so, its name will be removed from the Campaign.
- By entering the competition, an entrant hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions, and any rules as specified in the competition information.
- Entrant must be (16) years old or over to enter the competition.
- To qualify for the competition, you must be a resident / citizen of the UAE.
- To be eligible, transactions shall only be restricted to the services and products provided by “Emirates Post” only, excluding any other subsidiaries of Emirates Post Group.
- To be eligible all transactions within the specified period shall be conducted via UAE issued VISA cards only
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- Transactions can be conducted across all customer touchpoints, including, but not limited to: In Emirates Post branches, the website, Application or Service Point Centres.
- Employees and members of their immediate families (including partners or household members) of any of the following shall not enter the competition, including :
- Emirates Post employees
- Subsidiaries of Emirates Post Group employees
- Employees of any company involved in the organisation, management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries.
- Customs duties and Payment-on-Delivery of ecommerce purchases are not included as part of this promotion.
- Emirates Post & VISA may cancel and/or amend the competition and/or any competition information and/or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions.
- Emirates Post reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable ground to believe that the entrant has breached any of the competition rules or relevant laws.
- Emirates Post reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until the proof of entrant/winner’s eligibility / identity has been provided. Failure to provide such proof upon request will result in the entrant being disqualified from the competition and/or withholding the prize from the winner(s).
- In no event shall emirates Post be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment that might be suffered by any entrant entering the competition for whatsoever reason, or arising from of accepting any prize, or any problems or technical malfunction which can affect the qualifying transaction(s).
- Winners will be selected by Emirates Post under Permit No: 1198912.